7.14.2005

Choices

We have so many choices in this life - what we eat, what we drink, how to spend our money, how to spend our time, etc., etc. But do we always make the right ones and if we don't do we accept responsibility for our decisions?

The one verse out of my reading today that stuck out to me was the following:

Jeremiah 25:7 Yet ye have not hearkened unto me, saith the Lord; that ye might provoke me to anger with the works of your hands to your own hurt.

Hmmm...what a concept in today's society that sometimes the works of our own hands can cause hurt to ourselves! That reminds me of the people that have sued fast food companies for their health problems. When did we as a culture stop taking responsiblity for our own actions?

Well, I could go on and on here, as you can tell. For me personally, I just need to weigh carefully the good and bad of each choice I make and how it can affect both myself and the people around me. We need to start with ourselves first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home