7.19.2005

Fear Not, Little Flock

God touched my heart today in a little verse in Luke 12. Although I could write about hypocrisy, priorities, worry or leadership responsibilities from this rich chapter, I cannot get my thoughts off of one statement said by Jesus:

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)

Can you hear the compassion and love in Jesus' voice as he says "Fear not, little flock"? I think it is the term of endearment 'little flock" that touches me. I've mentioned it before, but I am still awestruck to think of the depth of God's love for His little lambs like us. We purposely stray, we wander around aimlessly sometimes, we get consumed with our own wants and desires, but yet God still finds pleasure in blessing us.

What am I doing to bless God this week? After all, He wants to give ME His kingdom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home