7.31.2005

Forever Faithful

I've heard many times before the song "Forever" by Chris Tomlin. I've joyfully sang the upbeat tune, knowing the depth of God's faithfulness to me. But as I sit here typing and remembering my recent journey through Jeremiah's writings, I can almost feel the depth of His love, that no matter what I do or where I am, He will be here with me. (Lam 3:23)

OUR THANKS
Give thanks to the Lord
Our God and King
His love endures forever

I am so thankful that I began my walk with the Lord before I had any real problems. Sure, I became a Christian when I was 13, but really didn't start walking with Him until ten years later. Sometimes I think we take for granted how faithful God's love is to us. I know I have before.

OUR FAITH

Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever and ever



I know that God is forever faithful, forever strong and forever with me, but how strong is my faith? Do I have the faith that God can move my "mountain"? Most of the time, I think I have that kind of faith, but sometimes I admit I have my doubts. That is why God tells us in His word to put on that "whole armor of God" in Ephesians 6:10-17. We cannot forget our "armor" each day, "above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one." (Eph 6:16 NKJV).

"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might." (Eph 6:10 NKJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home