7.08.2005

Real Life "Good Samaritans"

Another day, another post to the blog. This is kind of fun now that I got started! Today, I took another break from Jeremiah and continued on my New Testament path at Luke 10.

I just love the stories about Jesus and the stories that Jesus tells. Once again, I am amazed at God's timing of how He brings passages to our minds to remind us how cool He is. I had just had some plans postponed because a friend of mine needed to tend to the needs of a hurting "sister", so I sat down to do my daily reading. I know, it wasn't first thing in the morning, but it got done! :) And, wouldn't you know that my reading was about the story of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:30-37?

If we just look for them, there are good examples everywhere of what it is like to act like Jesus. Jesus, tells us to be like that Good Samaritan (v37), but how many of us have too much packed into our lives to be able to cherish God's interruptions and be a blessing to someone in need?

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Thanks for sharing with us all the great learnings you get from your daily reading. It has been awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home