7.11.2005

Who Am I, Really?

I have always been amazed at how much God, the Creator of the universe cares about what I am doing here on earth when I am seemingly so small in the scheme of things. (Ecc 5:2) I guess that is why in my study of Psalm 8 tonight, my favorite passage was this one:

Psalm 8:3-4 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

I still sometimes look up at the stars at night and marvel at God's creation and my place in it. David must have been doing that when he wrote this Psalm.

Following is a link to a commentary on a Chris Tomlin song about how indescribable God is that I thought was pretty cool.

http://www.solidsounds.org/song_detail.php?sid=298

Happy reading!

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Janna learned to add links! woo hoo! Soon she'll be outblogging us all! (Well she actually already is on spiritual issues!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Janna Rust said...

At my snails pace of blog learning, I doubt that I'll catch all of the big dogs! :) But, thanks for noticing my progress, Doug!

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it up. Your posts have become great things for me to think about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home